At Zertech Japan, our employees are the lifeblood of our business.
We provide a challenging yet rewarding work environment in a unique technical sphere. Staff have enormous opportunity for advancement based on performance.
Zertech encourages and supports continued education as well as a work/life balance.
Our company is always seeking highly motivated staff, particularly those with industry knowledge and experience.
Also as our company’s business model is unique, we seek enthusiastic candidates willing to challenge themselves in a new industry driven by innovative technologies.
As a young, growing company; we welcome passionate, open-minded person with the motivation to help us move forward.
Administration & Data Specialist
- Execute transactional orders for our business based on suggestions from proprietary data modeling software technology
- Calculate totals and re-confirm accuracy of all orders at day end and enter finalized data into our in-house system
- Proactively learn as much as possible about the e-gaming industry
- Strive to improve administrative processes by recognizing potential inefficiencies and providing new ideas
- Assist with Market Research activities and process data gathered from Japan-based sources, information providers, etc.
- Perform other data entry, importing and administrative duties
The ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Intermediate level PC and MS Office skills
- Language Skills(Japanese:Native, English:Basic)
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a time critical environment
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree not necessary
- Visa Status:Permission to work in Japan required
- A good sense of international humor!
Permanent Full-time(1 year probation on a permanent contract)
Works Hours: 8 Hours Including 1 Hour Lunch Break; 2 Days Off per Week
Salary4.5 million yen(Negotiable, based on experience)
* Successful Candidates will become Permanent Employees upon completion of the probationary period, with yearly competitive pay raises.
Bonus Paid 2 Times Per Year in June and December (upon completion of probationary period)
Insurance(Employment Insurance, Workers Compensation Insurance, Health Insurance, Employees Pension)
Comprehensive Training(On-the-Job training will be provided to all successful applicants)
Paid vacation, Transportation expenses payment, PC skill training, etc. (Gym participation fee etc.)